December 7, 2014

Gemini Moon

After my trip to San Francisco, I realized how much I love to take pictures of of others. I have been thinking a lot about taking this blog in a direction that could maybe help me make better art for myself and for others using this stupid plastic camera. Obviously, in order to figure out if this is something I can  even do, I need a few guinea pigs.

I'm always in awe of the way the universe trickles people into your life for reasons that might not make sense to you until years later. Bri is a very good example of this. I worked with Bri about 4 years ago at a salon, and while we didn't interact much at work, after I left we continued to follow each other on Instagram for years, learning that we have very much in common- our love for Circa Survive, bearded dudes, ~alternative medicine~, and art. I guess this kind of indirect online friendship is based on the phenomena we all know as The Girl Crush.


I instantly thought of and reached out to Bri after catching wind that she had recently decided to pursue modeling. I was stoked she was down and as you can see, Bri is one beautiful guinea pig.


Looking like a babely PJ Harvey.






Thank you, Bri. I wish you so much luck in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment