January 10, 2015

butt water and rare tortoises

Here are some scans for your eyeballs.
I went to Santa Monica and walked around and lost my groove for a bit. 
Zoltar had a glare. But I should've known better.
Shitty tourists walked through my picture.

This was a pretty row of cotton candy colored buildings and I had the wrong flash setting.
I was super over it and didn't even attempt another.
Even scanning this, I accidentally got my hair stuck in the scanner.
Fuck it.

But then I took this and I felt loads better.


Took a bath and tried not to think about sloshing around in my own butt water.
It was nice until it wasn't.

Tania's that friend that I can be like, "Hey do you want to drive to Arizona with me and feed some rare tortoises?" and she's down.
She comes back from the Philippines tomorrow.
I missed her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment