February 8, 2015

scraps n crap

Here are the things I stole, the things I was given, the things I found and took last week.




I've adopted this new attitude/life philosophy and it's "Okay, yeah sure."
As a result, last week was a really weird one.
& I loved every minute of it.
Even the part where I was attacked by a chonga on bath salts.

  • Ugly Girl Gang Zine by Tuesday Bassen from the Los Angeles Art Book Fair.
  • Cha Cha selfies .
  • Miniature switchblade I bought in Venice on my 23rd birthday.
  • PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY AT THE SMELL.
  • "I don't know what I would do if any of my friends died. And it's gonna happen someday. If you died… I would be a shell of a person."
  • Feels pin.
  • Pins from LAABF.  "READ A BOOK YOU DUMB BASTARD!" & "DON'T TOUCH ME."

Special note 4 u:




Ps. To the terrible, miserable, ugly person who chose to use unprovoked violence against someone who was in the middle of having a really good time- I just want to say thank you! Thank you for showing me what girls who fight each other look like (hint-it's gross and something I will never advocate). Thank you for strengthening my friendships in the most unexpected ways. And lastly, thank you so much for the ego boost. It's a compliment to know I can evoke such emotion for just doing my own thing. Maybe if you channeled half of the energy you wasted on me into yourself, you'd be a better person. Get well soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment