December 27, 2014

Paia

So, I was talking to my friend over drinks about everyone having a "thing".
His thing was legs. Okay, fair enough.
In that moment, trying to dumb it down, I said teeth and hands.

But then on the way home, my oversimplified answer made me uncomfortable.

What I meant and wished to say is that I have this thing for the unexpectedly sexy.
The entirety and strength of a grip, the way the lips frame teeth, the way eyes shift from foreground to periphery, the lilt in a tired voice.
Things you have to care enough about to notice.

This song falls under that category.




"While kneeling on the floor
I never wanted more
Above a hawk does call
I went with heavy heart
I’ll never leave you lost where we are bound to go
You are the only one to do it right
Oh baby, now you know"

No comments:

Post a Comment