January 25, 2015

scraps n crap

Here are the things I stole, the things I was given, the things I found and took recently.



  • Tami gave me a bag full of funny and touching gifts for Christmas. My favorite was this strip of vintage stickers.
  • Photobooth in Santa Monica. I don't find these pictures of me to be particularly attractive, but it's me, hey.
  • Postcard I bought at the Louvre last year.
  • "This card certifies that Kat Miranda is an official member of the Stay Home Club. Expires Dec. 31, 2512. Non-Transferrable."
  • Morrissey pin.
  • An arrowhead that Aaron gave to me on New Years along with other various perfect gifts.
  • I found a pound.
  • Chris from The Dolorosa's new business card.
  • From time to time, I have been known to bring the ruckus.


No comments:

Post a Comment